Author: Daniel von Niederhaeusern, PMP
Date: Saturday, 26 March 2022
Trainer: Monika Keller, PMP
Dear members and friends of the PMI Switzerland Chapter,
Even though we don’t know how the covid situation will be in March, we again invite you for a 1-day classroom training. We really hope that we are allowed to execute the training after we had to cancel this event last autumn.
Our trainer Monika Keller is an experienced coach and trainer, Lecturer, Federal Professional Adult Educator, PMP, and collected a lot of experience as a project manager for international companies for many years.
Monika runs her coaching and training company 3C Keller which focuses on leadership and topics related to work-life balance and the reconciliation of work and family life.
You will find more information about Monika and her blogs in her profile on LinkedIn.
The learning goals are:
- Reflect and improve your communication- and time management skills
- Strengthen your self-confidence and take responsibility for yourself
- Influence your own situation in a positive way
- Practice your presentation and argumentation skills
- How to improve your self-management skills to achieve a better work-life balance
- Learn a method to better reflect yourself, communicate your needs, and set boundaries
- Learn from your peers by discussing real PM challenges in small groups
What is your benefit /added value?
- You will learn how to deal with stress to prevent a burnout
- Learn, how to improve and influence your time management
- Reflect your priorities for a healthy work-life balance
- Discuss your experience with your PM peers
- Finally earn 7 PDU’s
If you are interested to learn: How to become your own chairperson and set boundaries - don’t hesitate and register yourself to secure your seat. You will find more information and registration form on PMI Webpage.
Hope to see you there.