The Switzerland Chapter of PMI is one of the largest chapters in Europe, with more than 1'300 members. The Chapter has been serving the needs of Swiss professionals since 2001. How to join PMI and our chapter
- Dinner Meetings allow members to regularly meet with other professionals and hear featured speakers discuss current Project Management related issues.
- Professional Development activities provide opportunities for professional growth and development within our industry (including exploring the benefits of formal certification by the Project Management Institute).
- PMI Publications share key learnings of the Project Management discipline with over 250,000 colleagues around the world.
- Conferences and Seminars presented by PMI and the Chapter are designed to deliver practical Project Management tips and suggestion for enhancing leadership skills.
- Specific Interest Groups (SIGs) focus on the practice of Project Management within 33 specific interest areas, such as IS, Product Development, eBusiness, Web, and Women in Project Management.
- Annual Awards Dinners recognize the contributions of our Chapter Volunteers and Sponsors.
- PM@CH - The Swiss Project Management Review is a Switzerland Chapter publication highlighting Project Management in Switzerland, and provides our membership an opportunity to publish PM-related articles in a professional print media.
These are just a few of the benefits your membership brings you. Drop by the membership table at the next Chapter event or meeting - we'd love to meet you.